Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Very Quick Post

Uh-oh. In my time zone I have less than five minutes to make this blog post. Where does the time all go!!!

I did very little work yesterday, even in the morning, which is usually productive time. I think I just hadn't had a day off in a while, and it was adding up.

In the afternoon, I went down for paleography class. I learned stuff. It's hard to keep up full concentration for four straight hours, listening to a foreign language and very technical material as well. But I always come away feeling that I got something out of it.

One thing I thought of on the long ride home was a way to integrate foreign language teaching with some engaging and fun information on the history of the script. I think that for the right type of learner, it would really be exciting. I mean, assuming I have to teach Chinese again someday. Certainly it would be exciting for me!

Pocket of Bolts made me delicious polenta for dinner. He is the best husband ever.

Okay, must post this before it's too late!

No comments: