Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kitler Interlude

I interrupt the regular march of days to announce that I have submitted the accompanying photo (taken last Friday) to a website entitled Cats that Look Like Hitler, Kitlers for short. Frankly, it didn't even occur to me that this cat bore even a passing resemblance to Hitler, but one of my readers pointed it out. In looking at the other cats on the website, and then looking at this one, I think he's up there with the best of them. He certainly has a wicked expression in his eye, and was in fact rather a wicked cat. He was interested in getting attention, but had no concept of petting or purring. There was just attacking and attacking. We'll see if he gets selected to be on the website!

1 comment:

Colin Klein said...

wow! Where did you find such an ominous cat?