Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hey, Thanks!

I just noticed that the number of visits this site has received has broken four digits, 1,011 as of this post. Many are probably me, but according to my world map many are not! Hey, thanks for stopping by. I know my posts are too long, but what can I do? I do this instead of speaking English, and I have always loved speaking English. Just isn't much of an option right now. Anyway, feel free to delurk in celebration of delurking week (or is that over now?) and drop me a comment if you feel like it, especially if you have a blog; I love reading blogs. Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delurking sort of - this is the first time I've been on your blog! :)

comebacknikki said...

I commented once before, so I think you know I'm still here. If not, consider this my delurking!

ZaPaper said...

Hi, thanks you both for stopping by! I suppose I get a lot of one-time visits. I'm okay with that. I make a lot of one-time visits too.