Thursday, May 29, 2008

Research (23 days)

Last night for some reason I slept unusually well and heavily. It was hard to wake up, but when I did I felt so well-rested.

I spent almost the whole day at U of C. It was interesting because the trip, which often has taken me 2 hours, took just under an hour this morning (from 10 AM-11 AM). It was oddly speedy!

Most of the day I spent in the library researching things. My folder of articles and book chapters is bulging and looks like it's about to burst.

In the late afternoon I went to hear a talk about medieval Buddhist concepts of bugs in the body.

It took longer to get home because of rush hour, traffic backed up on Lake Shore Drive. As usual after a day at U of C, I was so tired. Pocket of Bolts had a nice dinner made for me when I got home (around 7:30), Mediterranean chicken a la crockpot. It was comforting and tasty.

Meant to do work this evening but didn't. But tomorrow is another day.

No comments: