Monday, September 08, 2008

Postcards from SF, Day 1 (8/30)

I've been back from R*'s wedding in SF almost a week and haven't managed to make a post, so here's a quick one about the trip.

We had to get up early on Saturday for the flight and were delayed in Minneapolis where we had a connection. Airport CNN made us both gag, being non-stop coverage of McCain's choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate. Which btw I consider a very scary choice. We finally did make it to SFO though where we succeeded in finding the bride's sister, with whom we were sharing a van to the hostel. This is the view we saw out the door.



It was amazing seeing people from high school, people I hadn't laid eyes on in about a dozen years.



R* and T (the groom and bride) had arranged a bus into town for the rehearsal dinner. On the way over the famous bridge, I tried to snap a picture. Not the best picture ever, but it did come out kind of interesting I thought.



Here are the bride and her two sisters at the restaurant, three graces. I liked her sisters quite a lot, and her too of course. They are such quirky and interesting people all.



Dinner companions. They are so photogenic!!

No comments: