Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tempest in a Teacup

Okay, I'm sorry China. Blogger is back off the blacklist again. Just make me look silly why don't you. Well, LiveJournal is still inaccessible anyway. If I were a dedicated LiveJournal user I'd still be raging away. But since I'm a kind of self-centered pragmatist, I'll forget about the whole free speech problem until the next time it bites me in the butt.

Thanks to those of you who left encouragements and helpful suggestions! I may still switch when my blogger storage quota runs out. We'll see.

To celebrate, I'll put up this silly blogthing I saw at Styleygeek's. I guess in my soul I am a countrywoman of hers, although I have never actually been there! Maybe I should go.

You Belong in New Zealand

Good on ya, mate
You're the best looking one of the bunch
Though you're often forgotten...
You're quite proud of who you are

No comments: