Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Dead Ringer for Harry Potter

Yep, it's official. In silly quiz number two for the day--this one very silly but also very cool--I look like Harry Potter. Okay, not a lot like, but a little. I am thrilled. Many of the other people, I don't know who they are. But I'm impressed by the consistency of the results, which kept a fair amount of common ground despite using different photos. However, if I use pre-China photos, the results change completely. This suggests that whatever process they use is highly sensitive to facial fat. Anyway, this one is fun to do but you do have to do a pesky registration. :P Anyway, what do you think?





I think the reason this particular quiz is so fun is it's cool to see yourself surrounded by beautiful people. Just my guess!

By the way, sorry no good original post tonight. I just felt like looking at celebrity faces instead of writing. Some nights are like that.

No comments: