Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Hat and Scarf

My mama sent me and Pocket of Bolts an Easter box which contained many amusing things. Among them, this Easter hat and scarf. I'm not used to wearing scarves. I have trouble doing the folding--or draping, or whatever--correctly. Still, this one I found quite appealing, and in addition to wearing it for this photo, I wore it all day yesterday! Pocket of Bolts pronounced it "jaunty and pretty." I think there's something about this picture that makes me look a tiny bit like my maternal grandmother. Whether it's the hat or something else, I'm not sure. Maybe it's just that when Pocket of Bolts takes pictures of me, I always look short. My grandmother was short too, shorter than me. Almost everyone else in my family is taller than average.

No comments: