Friday, March 02, 2007

Nothing but Fireworks

Hello all.

I am so sorry about my inability to keep my blog caught up with my life. And today's no better either. I've been working so hard that my brain is just mush by the end of the day, and writing so much work stuff that it's hard to face writing any more for fun. What do I feel like doing for fun instead? Hmm... staring at a blank wall seems about the right speed.

But to make it up to you until tomorrow, when I really will make a proper catch-up post, here is a big series of gorgeous long-exposure firework photos I took out my window last week. I think they are awesome. Some look like something you'd see in space, others look like scaly prickly animals--dragons and scorpions and such--and still others look like giant bright flowers, or 80s neon extravaganzas. I wish I had lots of text to pack around them, but oh well. Here are the equivalent of some 17,000 words.

















No comments: